At our school, students are encouraged to develop their full potential and acquire the discipline of ‘learning how to learn’, while upholding fundamental Christian teachings and beliefs, especially those of purity, integrity and godliness.
Learning how to learn means to use learning as a tool whereby students are equipped with the ability to think critically, process information perceptually, analyse data accurately and evaluate situations intelligently in order that they fulfil their true potential.
The truth and authority of the Holy Bible and strong family values underpin the commitment of the school to provide quality in every facet of education – curriculum, teachers, facilities, management and discipline – in a safe, secure and caring environment.
In coming to this school each student, parent and staff member shall uphold the values of the school which include:
- Integrity – uprightness and honesty
- Purity – modest and decorous conduct, governed by the Holy Bible
- Care and Compassion – kindness, consideration and generosity to the whole community
- Respect – for all people, property, opinions and those in authority
- Responsibility – for our actions, progress and the environment
- Commitment – to self discipline and hte pursuit of excellence
- We will provide and excellent standard of education for our children
- We are child-centred and our students are always our priority
- Our primary objective is high-quality teaching and learning
- Everyone should leave lessons feeling they have made significant progress in skills, knowledge and understanding
Our school is purposeful and everyone is here to work hard. We are also a caring and welcoming community where learning is enjoyable and acquired in a harmonious environment. Smart dress, politeness and good manners are in evidence because positive attitudes and behaviour underpin all our work.